Pentium M model 9

Dennis Klemann dennis at klemann.org
Fri Apr 1 19:24:05 CEST 2005

Hi there!

I just read that you need access to an Pentium M model 9 - equipped
computer.
My notebook sports one - the bad news: I'm only running Windows on
it, so I guess it's not possible to create a guest account for remote
usage (while I'm still able working at it).
If it is possible to set something up, we can try.

I'm using MinGW and already compiled some GMP versions on it, I don't
know if this already fulfills the "need to run Unix" criterion...

Kind regards,
Dennis Klemann
"I would be delinquent if I failed to mention the archaic
nomenclature for atomic states...For reasons known best to nineteenth
century spectroscopists, l=0 is called s (for "sharp"), l=1 is p (for
"principal"), l=2 is d ("diffuse"), and l=3 is f ("fundamental");
after that I guess they ran out of imagination because the list just
continues on alphabetically."