mingw __dllexport__

delta trinity deltatrinity@hotmail.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:44:14 -0500

Borland C doens't recognize "__declspec(__dllexport__)"
You get:
<<[C++ Error] GMP.H(438): E2494 Unrecognized __declspec modifier>>
for every lines where the declaration is declared.

Maybe a conditional could let it like it already is, for Borland.

Note, Borland also support "__export".
Here is an extract from the Borland help file.

__export void f(void);                      // illegal
void __export f(void)                       // correct
void __declspec(dllexport) f(void);         // correct
__declspec(dllexport)void f(void);          // correct
class __declspec(dllexport) ClassName { }   // correct

I don't know if this answer the question or if this help...