AW: use gmp on microcontroller freescale coldfire

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Fri Jun 21 11:17:45 CEST 2013

  @ Torbjörn: So if i understand you right, GMP need some c-libs, which
  also have to run/compiled on/for the embedded CPU.

It needs the C lib, i.e., the C standard defined lib.

  I am from the small microcontroller world, running without OS
  normally. GMP is written to use it with OS on a PC or so, is this
  right ?  So may I have to adapt things in GMP lib, ( publish it ), and
  then use it in our project.

GMP certainly is not written to require "an OS on a PC".

GMP as currently released works only with 32-bit and 64-bit systems,
since no program using GMP fits in 64KiB.