轉寄: How to contribute?

Win C winsto003 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 09:26:24 UTC 2018

OK. I will find guys at gmp-devel. Thanks!!

________________________________
寄件者: gmp-discuss <gmp-discuss-bounces at gmplib.org> 代表 Marco Bodrato <bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it>
寄件日期: 2018年2月4日 22:21
收件者: gmp-discuss at gmplib.org
主旨: Re: How to contribute?

Ciao,

Il Dom, 4 Febbraio 2018 1:54 pm, Win C ha scritto:
> Hi. I am new here. If I want to contribute code to libgmp, what can I do?

I think that usually possible improvements arise from using the library
and hitting a particular need, from deeply reading its code, from some new
theoretical algorithm, from some skill in writing assembler on a
particular architecture or to support some special building environment...
There are so many levels...

But of course you may also read at https://gmplib.org/devel/ and look for
GMP release update - GNU Multiple Precision Arithmetic Library<https://gmplib.org/devel/>
gmplib.org
GMP release update . GMP 6.1.2 is out 2016-12-16. Note that GMP newer than 5.0 or any GMP compiled by a recent GCC on x86 or ARM cannot typically use valgrind 3.7 or ...

an inspiration under the title °GMP itemised plans° or following the
discussions on the lists.

Have fun with the code of the library!

Ĝis,

http://bodrato.it/papers/
Papers by Marco Bodrato<http://bodrato.it/papers/>
bodrato.it
Original studies on optimization of Toom-Cook multiplication algorithm, Strassen matrix product, Groebner bases with inexact coefficients,and cryptorgaphy.