GMP 20 years

Will Galway galway at math.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 11 11:28:12 CET 2011

Congratulations!  Looking over my old files, it seems that I first tried
GMP in 1992. I have no recollection of how I first "discovered" GMP in
those pre-web-browser days! ;-)   It looks like Ididn't begin serious
use of GMP until circa 1996, and much of my research since would have
been impossible without it.

Thanks for all your great work over those years!

-- Regards, Will